Account Executive - Dublin
To deliver a strong, committed and consistent support to the Account Managers and Directors and live out our company vision and values at all times.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain and develop highest standards of internal relations and job management
- Ensure weekly Client reports are up to date
- Attend meetings and prepare accurate minutes and contact reports as necessary
- Assist with Client amendments to creative work and pay attention to the detail involved
- Support your Account Manager in managing timing and campaign plans
- Arrange and facilitate Client meetings
- Additional administrative duties
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft office packages is necessary – Word, Excel and PowerPoint in particular
Who are you
You love agency life and thrive in a busy environment, understand the pressures therein and understand clients. You have a desire and ability to learn - and work - effectively on all aspects of branding, advertising, design & marketing across a broad range of off and online platforms.
Your organisational skills are enviable and you consistently demonstrate the ability to multi-task and prioritise work effectively, always meeting deadlines with a cool head and a can-do approach. You're renowned for your common sense and are always willing to pitch in and help out where ever and whenever the need arises.
If you fit these criteria and have at least one year's post-graduate experience in a advertising agency or similar fast paced marketing communications environment, please apply.
The deadline for receipt of completed applications is 5pm on Friday 28th April 2017. Please apply by clicking the button below.Apply Online